[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu 8.10 fast user switching sound

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: login

  Hello, i have a virtual machine running ibex, if i login normally ie
  user1 sound work fine, if then i fast user switch to user2, the
  standard ubuntu login drum noise continues to  play (repeatedly)  in
  user 2  session

  I tested a movie that plays in user1, the sound doesn't move into
  user2 session ONLY the drumming from the standard ubuntu logon moves
  and repeats in user2 session - i did this test a few times and
  eventually this test crashed my virtual machine completely