** Changed in: rhythmbox

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox Context Pane Plugin lacks internationalization

Status in Rhythmbox:
  Confirmed
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  I'm using rhythmbox-plugins 0.12.6git20100223-0ubuntu1 in Lucid Lynx.

  LastFM api allows developper to set the artist information language with the
parameter "lang" in the url  of  function "artist.getInfo()".
  See http://www.lastfm.fr/api/show?service=267

  Context Pane should get system language, and use it to define this parameter.
  In the version 0.12.6git20100223-0ubuntu1, it only works with english
language.

  A better behavior would be Context Pane falling back to english if the
  artist information is empty for the given system language.

  (I tried to fix it myself, but I had never worked with Python before,
  and I don't know how Rhythmbox plugins code is organized, so I just
  made a temporary fix for french language. A real internationalization
  would be great !)