Hmm, this is an old bug, but our Unity-specific support is gone now that
it's an abandoned project.  Marking won't fix.

** Changed in: deja-dup

** No longer affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Clear quicklist when backup finished

Status in Déjà Dup:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Minor nit-pick. It would be nice if the Unity quicklist was cleared
  after the backup was finnished.

  The other day, I sat down at the computer and the Déjà Dup icon was in
  the launcher. I decided that I'd like to have it resume the backup
  latter, and selected that option in the quicklist. It didn't seem to
  respond. On opening the window, I saw that the backup was actually
  finished, but the quicklist still offered me the choice to skip or
  resume latter.

  $ apt-cache policy deja-dup
  deja-dup:
    Installed: 24.0-0ubuntu1