Thank you for your bug report, could you run that on a command line
$ dbus-monitor interface='org.freedesktop.Notifications' > gsdpower.log

then get the issue and add the log to the bug?

Trying here the lower battery notification have a battery icon and not
the red one from your screenshot so it's probably another event

** Changed in: gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-power-manager in Ubuntu.

  Power notification appears with no detail

Status in gnome-power-manager package in Ubuntu:

  I locked my laptop screen. Some time later a notification appeared
  (see screenshot).

  "Power"
  "1 new notification"

  If I move the mouse the notification disappears. If I unlock the
  laptop there are no notifications pending anywhere. I have no idea
  where this text comes from or what it means. Is my battery low? is it
  full? Is there some other issue?

  Package: gnome-power-manager 3.24.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.6-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME