** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  Power notification appears with no detail

Status in GNOME Settings Daemon:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I locked my laptop screen. Some time later a notification appeared
  (see screenshot).

  "Power"
  "1 new notification"

  If I move the mouse the notification disappears. If I unlock the
  laptop there are no notifications pending anywhere. I have no idea
  where this text comes from or what it means. Is my battery low? is it
  full? Is there some other issue?

  Package: gnome-power-manager 3.24.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.6-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME