Indeed not! Co-incidentally I uncovered this and when I came back to the
report Olivier you've already guessed it.

{{{
$ apt search libreoffice-style
v   libreoffice-style
-

p   libreoffice-style-breeze
- office productivity suite -- Breeze symbol style

v   libreoffice-style-default
-

p   libreoffice-style-elementary
- office productivity suite -- Elementary symbol style

p   libreoffice-style-galaxy
- office productivity suite -- Galaxy (Default) symbol style

p   libreoffice-style-hicontrast
- office productivity suite -- Hicontrast symbol style

p   libreoffice-style-human
- transitional package for Human symbol style

i   libreoffice-style-mint
- Linux Mint theme for LibreOffice.org

p   libreoffice-style-oxygen
- office productivity suite -- Oxygen symbol style

p   libreoffice-style-sifr
- office productivity suite -- Sifr symbol style

p   libreoffice-style-tango
- office productivity suite -- Tango symbol style
}}}

I think the expectation here is that we would automatically get the full
suite of libreoffice-style packages via dependencies ... but that may
not be reality.  Any reason why it can't be?

Trying to understand that technically, the main libreoffice package
suite doesn't "technically" depend on these style sub-packages; however
from an end-user perspective, it seems desirable to automatically
include.

----

WORKAROUND ATTEMPTS:

{{{
$ sudo apt install -y libreoffice-style-*
}}}

Not quite good:
{{{
 libreoffice-style-mint : Conflicts: libreoffice-style-human but
1:6.0.0~rc3-0ubuntu0.16.04.1~lo7 is to be installed

}}}

On my _other_ system (mint) obviously the user would want to keep the
mint theme ...

What ended up working for me (which should be helpful to others in the interim)
{{{
$ for pkg in $(apt search libreoffice-style- -F %p | egrep -v "human|default");
do sudo apt install -y $pkg; done
}}}

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice 6.0.0.3 missing Elementary icons?

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  09.02.2018 06:00 CET

  Ubuntu Mate 16.04.3 LTS
  Kernal 4.13.0-32-genericx86_64
  Mate 1.16.2

  Installed via software updater from LO 5.4.4 to LO 6.0.0.3

  LO Build ID: 1:6.0.0~rc3-OubuntuO.16.04.1~lo7

  There is no selection for the "elementary" icon set available under:
  Tools>Options>LibreOffice>View>Icon style

  Steps taken to resolve this:
  re-booted - no change apparent

  Currently only galaxy and tango icons available for selection on my
installation.
  Is this a bug?

  09.02.2018 21:39 CET
  You can install icons called "Elementary" via Synaptic.
  I don't understand the why and how. I'm merely reporting this in case it
helps someone sort out whatever is happening.