The verification of the Stable Release Update for unity-control-center
has completed successfully and the package has now been released to
-updates.  Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being
unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report.  In
the event that you encounter a regression using the package from
-updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report
regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Reset behavior settings wrongly add the "show-desktop" icon to the

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-control-center source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released

Bug description:

  Show desktop launcher icon is added to the launcher after restoring
  behavior settings

  [Test case]
  1. Open appearnace panel
  2. Ensure that the
  3. Press the "Restore behavior settings" button
  4. Launcher "show-desktop" icon shouldn't be there afterwards

  [Possible regressions]

  Really nothing known, we might break the launcher favorites.