Viet (zmg48), it will help immensely if you use the computer the problem is
reproducible with, file a new report with Ubuntu by first ensuring the package
xdiagnose is installed, and click the Yes button for attaching additional
debugging information after running the following from a terminal:
ubuntu-bug xorg

Also, please feel free to subscribe me to it.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Mouse Flickering after adding 3rd Monitor

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  *PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE CONSIDERING MAKING A COMMENT*
  If you are having an issue and want it addressed, it is most helpful to file
a new report. If you were led here by DisplayLink's website, you were led here
in error as no useful debugging information has been provided by the original
reporter, which is necessary to root cause, and solve the issue he reported.
Posting comments about how you think you have the same problem isn't helpful
here.

  My issues is, after adding a 3rd monitor to Ubuntu 14.04, the mouse
  flickers (or blinks) when the cursor is on monitors one or two, but
  not 3.

  Monitor 1: 1440 x 900 - Laptop's Native Monitor
  Monitor 2: 1920 x 1080 - Laptop's HDMI Port's External Monitor
  Monitor 3: 1024 x 768 - SIIG USB 2.0 to VGA Pro Monitor

  Here's the video card that feeds my laptop's native monitor, monitor 2
  (hdmi).

  lspci | grep 'VGA\|Display'
  00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)
  00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)

  The 3rd Monitor is powered through a Display Link certified SIIG USB
  2.0 to VGA Pro adapter (A2H1320X1374 - not sure what this number, but
  it is a sticker on back of the device):

  lsusb -tv
  /:  Bus 01.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=ehci-pci/6p, 480M
      |__ Port 6: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Video, Driver=uvcvideo, 480M
      |__ Port 6: Dev 2, If 1, Class=Video, Driver=uvcvideo, 480M

  dmesg
  [    1.688343] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=17e9, idProduct=02ee
  [    1.688348] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2,
SerialNumber=3
  [    1.688351] usb 2-1: Product: VGA Display Adapter
  [    1.688353] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: DisplayLink
  [    1.688356] usb 2-1: SerialNumber: 119785

  Additionally, unity-control-center crashes sometimes after I "Restore
  previous settings", after selecting a resolution too high. This
  freezed my laptop, requiring a hard reboot.

  Package: unity-control-center 14.04.1-0ubuntu5
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  CurrentDesktop: Unity