** Changed in: network-manager-pptp (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: network-manager-l2tp (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-pptp in Ubuntu.

  Transitioning GNOME away from libnm-glib

Status in network-manager-iodine package in Ubuntu:
Status in network-manager-l2tp package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager-openvpn package in Ubuntu:
Status in network-manager-pptp package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager-vpnc package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Debian has dropped libnm-glib support from most of its VPN plugins.

  We need to cherry-pick the gnome-shell 3.26.2-4 changes for gnome-
  shell to properly interact with VPNs.

  unity-control-center will need to be ported away from libnm-glib for
  it to display VPNs.

  The only other known affected desktop is Cinnamon which has fixes

  Here's the Debian transition bug:

  At first look, KDE Plasma did not seem to be hurt by the libnm-glib
  support removal, but Kubuntu should probably check more closely.

  I am filing this bug to coordinate this transition and keep the VPN
  plugins in -proposed until we at least update gnome-shell.