I believe this is a duplicate of LP: #1754902 so I'm marking it as a
duplicate.

I have a proposed fix for this but I don't know if it will make it into
the Firefox 59 release this week.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Firefox web browser not found within Software Centre

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:

  (As seen in the latest daily build of 32bit Ubuntu Budgie with updates
  applied, using Software v3.27.92)

  Searching for Firefox only returns Iceweasel. Can we get Firefox
  (back) in the repos?

  Ta,
  Ken.
  ***