Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to look at all
reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many changes in Ubuntu since
that time you reported the bug and your problem may have been fixed with some
of the updates. It would help us a lot if you could test it on a currently
supported Ubuntu version. When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly
upload the updated logs by running only once:
apport-collect 932700

and any other logs that are relevant for this particular issue.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  nautilus assertion failed: (get_selection_exists())

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Crash while trying to add a new bookmark

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: nautilus 1:3.3.5-0ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 1.91-0ubuntu1