Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. Please execute the following command only once, as it will
automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:
apport-collect 1760998

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Libreoffice doesn't starts on kubuntu 18.04 32bit

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  Any time I try to run any libreoffice package I can see just the
  loader image, starts loading and than crash

  Package: libreoffice 1:6.0.2-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-13-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: i386