** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1767993/+attachment/5130679/+files/Xorg.0.log

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  X11 freezing/low resolution on N3150 intel graphics

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,
  I just installed a fresh 18.04 on an ASRock beebox N3150 machine.

  The regular ubuntu desktop installer hanged after entering X11 mode,
  machine froze.

  I then used Lubuntu alternate installer with the console based
  installation, which worked without any problem.

  But after rebooting the system again hung after the graphical login
  prompt.

  I then changed the boot options in /etc/default/grub to give the
  kernel the options nosplash nomodeset and to leave the system in
  console mode (I had similar experiences with former ubuntu versions on
  that machine where X11 did not start when the mode had been set by
  console.)

  Now X11 works, but comes up in vesa mode (1024x768) only.

  Package: xserver-xorg-core 2:1.19.6-1ubuntu4
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CurrentDesktop: LXDE
  Date: Mon Apr 30 12:25:09 2018
  InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180426)
  SourcePackage: xorg-server