** Changed in: xserver-xorg-driver-ati
Status: Confirmed => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/188792
Title:
[9200SE] Incorrect default resolution with CRT over VGA
Status in xserver-xorg-driver-ati:
Invalid
Status in xserver-xorg-video-ati package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
I have two CRT monitors with a resolution of 1280x1024 at 60fps. When
I use the radeon driver for my Radeon 9200SE PCI, the resolution
defaults to some widescreen res; although i still get graphical
output, it isn't truly usable with 1/4 the screen chopped off..
I don't know if the monitors have false hardware identification or
what, but I need them to be 1280x1024.. and i'm not sure, but it looks
like radeon is ignoring my mode settings in xorg.conf.
Monitors: Cybervision C92, Gateway VX900.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/xserver-xorg-driver-ati/+bug/188792/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp