** Changed in: xorg-server

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  mouse keys too easy to accidently turn on

Status in gnome-control-center:
  New
Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Confirmed
Status in vino:
  New
Status in X.Org X server:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  I am using Hardy Heron and several times now I have tried to use my
  number pad only to discover that they now move the mouse. I don't know
  if there is a short cut key I am hitting on accident, but it is rather
  annoying. Then sometimes when I disable mouse keys, the numlock
  becomes switched so that the system thinks numlock is on when the
  light is off and vice-versa.

  Update: the shortcut is: shift+num-lock