** Changed in: xorg-server
Status: In Progress => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/192508
Title:
mouse keys too easy to accidently turn on
Status in gnome-control-center:
New
Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
Confirmed
Status in vino:
New
Status in X.Org X server:
Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
I am using Hardy Heron and several times now I have tried to use my
number pad only to discover that they now move the mouse. I don't know
if there is a short cut key I am hitting on accident, but it is rather
annoying. Then sometimes when I disable mouse keys, the numlock
becomes switched so that the system thinks numlock is on when the
light is off and vice-versa.
Update: the shortcut is: shift+num-lock
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnome-control-center/+bug/192508/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp