Hello Joshiss,
Thank you for submitting this bug and reporting a problem with Evolution.

You made this bug report in 2012 and there have been several versions of
Ubuntu and Evolution since then.

Could you confirm that this is no longer a problem and that we can close the
ticket?
Or, if it is still a problem, could you run the following (only once):
apport-collect 1026452

and upload the updated logs and and any other logs that are relevant for
this particular issue.

Thank you again for helping make Ubuntu and Evolution better.

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  SEARCH IN CURRENT account THE EVOLUTION MAIL CLIENT CRASHES

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:

  I am using ubuntu 12.04
  evolution version 3.2.3

  its firstly not getting updated to evolution 3.4.3 which is current stab;e
release
  My laptop is HP probook-4420S
  I have almost 25-30 folders under on this computer tree.
  When i open up evolution, and search in any particular folder it works fine.
the search functinality in evolution has to improvise a lot though.
  If i change the option of search to current account or all accounts it simply
crashes.

  I have reported similar error a lot of times but have not received any help
till date. please help.
  also give the user a option in unity interface to continue with evolution as
default mail handler, when i upgraded to ubuntu 12.04 the thunderbird got
installed buth with a lot of trouble i couldn't migrate to thunderbird as there
was no default import option.

  Package: evolution 3.2.3-0ubuntu6
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-26.41-generic-pae 3.2.19
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-26-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu11
  Architecture: i386