Jabal 33 and anyone else affected,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

We would like to close this bug report as it refers to very old versions
of Ubuntu and Firefox but before we do we are asking do you still see a
problem related to the one that was reported? Please let us know if you
do.

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  missing pixels from letter n on a specific zoom factor

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  I have an annoying problem on Ubuntu 10.10 + Firefox 3.6.11.
  On my favourite zoom factor some pixels are missing from every n letter on
the rendered HTML page. See the attached screenshot to see what I am talking
about.. This wasn't so before, but unfortunately I cannot tell what specific
update caused it, maybe firefox, maybe the new Ubuntu fonts with 10.10.. ?

  Package: firefox 3.6.12+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.35-generic 2.6.35.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Nov  3 17:43:40 2010
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 3.6.12+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
   firefox-gnome-support 3.6.12+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
   firefox-branding 3.6.12+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
   abroswer N/A
   abrowser-branding N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox