Torsten (and anyone else affected)

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
look at all reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some
time ago and there have been many changes in Ubuntu and Chromium since
that time. Your problem may have been fixed with some of the updates.

It would help us a lot if you could test on a currently supported Ubuntu
version. When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly upload the
updated logs by running only once in a terminal:

apport-collect 931282

and add any additional information that you think relevant.
Alternatively, please confirm that this is no longer a problem and that
we can close the report. If we do not hear from you the bug report will
close itself in approximately 60 days time.

Thank you again for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Leaving fullscreen of chromium doesn't restore maximized window

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  If you have a Chromium browser window maximized and pressing F11 twice
  (ie activating and leaving fullscreen), the Chromium window is not
  maximized anymore.  Tested on Lubuntu 11.10.