Public bug reported:
Ubuntu 18.04. I press Alt+Shift for changing a language. After that I
stop pressing Alt, and continue pressing Shift and start to write a
word. In ubuntu 16.04, Windows, Mac OS the word will be written with big
letters, but on ubuntu 18.04 with small. There is no problem if I am not
pressing Alt+Shift, but pressing Shift+Alt. But this way it is not
comfortable to type text.
** Affects: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: alt+shift change language
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1797389
Title:
After Alt+Shift word writes with a small letter
Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
Ubuntu 18.04. I press Alt+Shift for changing a language. After that I
stop pressing Alt, and continue pressing Shift and start to write a
word. In ubuntu 16.04, Windows, Mac OS the word will be written with
big letters, but on ubuntu 18.04 with small. There is no problem if I
am not pressing Alt+Shift, but pressing Shift+Alt. But this way it is
not comfortable to type text.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+bug/1797389/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp