Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Confirmed

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1797389

Title:
  After Alt+Shift word writes with a small letter

Status in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Ubuntu 18.04. I press Alt+Shift for changing a language. After that I
  stop pressing Alt, and continue pressing Shift and start to write a
  word. In ubuntu 16.04, Windows, Mac OS the word will be written with
  big letters, but on ubuntu 18.04 with small. There is no problem if I
  am not pressing Alt+Shift, but pressing Shift+Alt. But this way it is
  not comfortable to type text.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1797389/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to