I still get this bug with Inkscape 0.92.2 (5c3e80d, 2017-08-06)

The attached image produces 7 pages in the PDF and so is not usable in
latex: https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/243499/sharelatex-pdf-
inclusion-required-page-does-not-exist-5

** Attachment added: "expCross.svg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/inkscape/+bug/1417470/+attachment/5231007/+files/expCross.svg

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  PDF+Latex export creates multipage pdf, pages missing

Status in Inkscape:
  Fix Released
Status in inkscape package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in inkscape package in Debian:

  In 0.91 the z-order information in svg is used to create multipage
  PDF+LaTeX documents as per bug 771957. However, for the SVGs I have
  been converting to PDF+LaTeX in this way, the TeX-file instructs to
  load more pages than the PDF has, for example the PDF has only three
  pages and the TeX file also includes page=4. This basically breaks the
  PDF+LaTeX export for me and I have to use EPS+LaTeX + epstopdf
  package.

  The bug occurs on OpenSuse 13.1 and Windows 8.1.

  Attached a zip file with two svg files and their broken PDF+LaTeX
  counterparts.