[Expired for thunderbird (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  some toolbar settings are lost during mozilla thunderbird upgrade

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: mozilla-thunderbird

  I use small icons without descriptions in toolbars in Mozilla
  Thunderbird. That settings were lost during upgrade to thunderbird 2
  (during upgrade to gutsy-beta). When I opened window to change the
  settings (right click on toolbar -> customize) i realized that it IS
  checked "small icons" and there IS proper option in selection list.
  I've checked, and selected the same option again and it's ok now.

  I remember that I had this situation once in the past but I don't
  remember the details.