[Expired for firefox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  16.04 : on each Firefox update, language pack and search engines don't
  keep my preferences

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi,

  today update manager brought a new version of Firefox, 64.

  1. FR language pack is kind of lost in the process :
  https://ibb.co/28bbG9t
  « remove » that one and on next launch FF is in french again.

  2. Google comes back as default search engine - instead of previously
  Qwant

  3. Amazon comes back in the list of search engines, although I had
  previously removed it months ago

  4. My prefered order of search engines get lost.

  As far as I can remember I had the same « jokes » when updating FF from 62 to
63
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/1791789
  https://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=22020197#p22020197