** Attachment added: "Debug log when problem happened"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/891562/+attachment/2639256/+files/mission-control-19-12-11_10-31-04.log

** Changed in: empathy (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  Chat window won't open after responding using gnome shell notification
  bar

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes when I have chat window opened but write quick response
  using the Gnome Shell notification bar, I find myself in situation
  unable to open new chat windows from the empathy contact list. Only
  list reopening helps.

  These log messages I received when got this problem again today:

  (empathy:8802): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_sequence_iter_get_position: assertion
`iter != NULL' failed