Public bug reported:

The attached pdf file only prints the lines of the form all text are
missing. I also attached a scan of how the printout looks.

Document was created on Google Sheets. The print process created the
pdf.

If I print the document via Firefox it prints correct.

System Info
Ubuntu 18.04 Fully patched 
Evince 3.28.4
hplip 3.19.5 (Upgraded the Ubuntu hplip to newest version to see if that was 
problem it didn't help)
printer: HP LaserJet Pro M201n

I have a work around at this stage. I change the font from Arial to Times New 
Roman. As of yet I didn't have the problem on Times New Roman.
The Windows fonts is installed on the Ubuntu.

Evince Ticket Link: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/issues/1165

** Affects: evince (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

** Attachment added: "example files.zip"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1832442/+attachment/5270266/+files/example%20files.zip

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1832442

Title:
  Evince Not printing Font

Status in evince package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  The attached pdf file only prints the lines of the form all text are
  missing. I also attached a scan of how the printout looks.

  Document was created on Google Sheets. The print process created the
  pdf.

  If I print the document via Firefox it prints correct.

  System Info
  Ubuntu 18.04 Fully patched 
  Evince 3.28.4
  hplip 3.19.5 (Upgraded the Ubuntu hplip to newest version to see if that was 
problem it didn't help)
  printer: HP LaserJet Pro M201n

  I have a work around at this stage. I change the font from Arial to Times New 
Roman. As of yet I didn't have the problem on Times New Roman.
  The Windows fonts is installed on the Ubuntu.

  Evince Ticket Link: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/issues/1165

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evince/+bug/1832442/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to