** Changed in: evince
Status: Unknown => New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1832442
Title:
Evince Not printing Font
Status in Evince:
New
Status in evince package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
The attached pdf file only prints the lines of the form all text are
missing. I also attached a scan of how the printout looks. The problem
do not show at first start, some factor during the day is the starting
point then from that point only a restart fix the problem.
I have a work around at this stage. I change the font from Arial to Times New
Roman. As of yet I didn't have the problem on Times New Roman.
The Windows fonts is installed on the Ubuntu.
Document was created on Google Sheets. The print process created the
pdf.
If I print the document via Firefox it prints correct.
System Info
Ubuntu 18.04 Fully patched
Evince 3.28.4
hplip 3.19.5 (Upgraded the Ubuntu hplip to newest version to see if that was
problem it didn't help)
printer: HP LaserJet Pro M201n
Evince Ticket Link: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/issues/1165
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evince/+bug/1832442/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp