Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 1843520, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.

   ubuntu-dock right-click menu appears at the top-left corner of the desktop
(which in some cases is the wrong monitor) and is permanent

  Interactive menu gets frozen and cannot be removed

  Using the ubuntu dock, I have Google Chrome as second application.
  When it's open and I left-click it, the menu appears in a wrong
  position and gets frozen. I cannot interact with it, I cannot interact
  with the area under it, and I didn't find any way to make it disappear
  (apart restarting the shell). I can reproduce this behaviour every
  time, but only with Chrome. I suppose it might be related to the
  number of options it has in the menu.

  I'm attaching the screenshots to show what I mean.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.33.91-1ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Sep 11 18:20:14 2019
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.34.0-1ubuntu1
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to eoan on 2019-07-21 (52 days ago)