We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

This release of Ubuntu is no longer receiving maintenance updates. If
this is still an issue using a maintained version of Ubuntu please let
us know otherwise this report can be left to expire in approximately 60
days time.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Player crashes after playing specific tracks

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
  Rhythmbox version: 3.2

  specific tracks. Then the player runs it, and crashes after it ends.
  It simply goes dead and stop responding, and the process need to be
  killed in order to return to normality.

  The track in question is a standard MP3 file with a 257 kbps bit rate.
  If you require further information about the track, please do contact
  me.