We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

This release of Ubuntu is no longer receiving maintenance updates. If
this is still an issue using a maintained version of Ubuntu please let
us know otherwise this report can be left to expire in approximately 60
days time.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  rhythmbox crashes when playing file in Play Queue and user presses
  ctrl-J (Jump to currently playing song command)

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  source package rhythmbox 3.0.2
  ubuntu version 14.04.4 LTS

  While a file is playing in play queue, pressing ctrl-J to move the
  cursor to the currently playing file, the program instead stops
  playing and crashes.

  Submitted before with apport I believe but it may not be readily
  apparent in those reports what is actually happening. perfectly
  reproducible