** Tags added: champagne focal

** Description changed:

  If the screen is locked, gnome-shell crashes after hitting a key which
  should open the unlock prompt. So instead of the prompt I'm dropped to
  the session with windows without decorations, until gnome-shell has
  restarted.

  This started happening in focal maybe a week from now. And I have two
  affected machines, and happens without any extensions.

- March 24 06:59:10 leon
-   gnome-shell[149767]: st_widget_remove_accessible_state: assertion
'ST_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
+ March 24 06:59:10 leon
+   gnome-shell[149767]: st_widget_remove_accessible_state: assertion
'ST_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

- crash signature 4e9abd64-6d8c-11ea-a78a-fa163ee63de6
+ https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/4e9abd64-6d8c-11ea-a78a-fa163ee63de6

** Summary changed:

- gnom-shell crashes when resuming from lockscreen
+ gnom-shell crashes when resuming from lockscreen
[st_widget_remove_accessible_state: assertion 'ST_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed]

** Summary changed:

- gnom-shell crashes when resuming from lockscreen
[st_widget_remove_accessible_state: assertion 'ST_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed]
+ gnome-shell crashes when resuming from lock screen