Public bug reported:

If the screen is locked, gnome-shell crashes after hitting a key which
should open the unlock prompt. So instead of the prompt I'm dropped to
the session with windows without decorations, until gnome-shell has
restarted.

This started happening in focal maybe a week from now. And I have two
affected machines, and happens without any extensions.

March 24 06:59:10 leon
  gnome-shell[149767]: st_widget_remove_accessible_state: assertion
'ST_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

crash signature 4e9abd64-6d8c-11ea-a78a-fa163ee63de6

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- gnom-shell crashes during lockscreen
+ gnom-shell crashes when resuming from lockscreen