I tried to report the bug as Libreoffice bug, but they seem to ignore it as of
problem in ubuntu.
I was advised to report this for ubuntu beta 20.04.

Bugzilla Bug 132213 shows what I was able to describe at the time.

I dis some 50 cut and paste actions while working with LibreOffice calc
document.
3 times cut operation succeeded but paste result was what was cut and already
pasted during previous cut and paste sequence.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

cut action fails to save content to clipboard or fails to use in in paste