** Package changed: ubuntu => libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: focal

  cut action fails to save content to clipboard or fails to use in in
  paste

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I tried to report the bug as Libreoffice bug, but they seem to ignore it as
of problem in ubuntu.
  I was advised to report this for ubuntu beta 20.04.

  Bugzilla Bug 132213 shows what I was able to describe at the time.

  I dis some 50 cut and paste actions while working with LibreOffice calc
document.
  3 times cut operation succeeded but paste result was what was cut and already
pasted during previous cut and paste sequence.