** Description changed:

+ [ Impact ]
+
  I'm running LibreOffice 6.3.2.2 on Ubuntu 19.10.

  In this environment, copy/cut/paste often fails.  Specifically, the
  paste command sometimes does not paste the text that was cut/copied most
  recently.  Instead, it pastes text that was cut/copied at some prior
  time.

- I use LibreOffice Writer a lot, and I now see this problem very often,
- i.e. many times every day.
+ [ Test case ]
+
+ 1. Use use libreoffice writer/calc
+ 2. Copy text around
+ 3. Paste it and ensure it always work
+
+ [ Regression potential ]
+
+ Copy/paste won't work as expected, for non-text types
+
+ -----
+
+
+ I use LibreOffice Writer a lot, and I now see this problem very often, i.e.
many times every day.

  There is some discussion of the problem here:

-    https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/213510/copypaste-issues-
+    https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/213510/copypaste-issues-
  libreoffice-calc/

  Several posters there say that they are also using Ubuntu 19.10.

  Ubuntu 19.10 includes Mutter 3.34, which has a new clipboard manager:

-    https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=GNOME-3.34
+    https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=GNOME-3.34
  -Clipboard-Manager

  It seems like that could be related.

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  [X11] copy/paste (clipboard) is broken in Ubuntu 19.10 & 20.04 (see
  comment 93)

Status in LibreOffice:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mutter:
  Unknown
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mutter source package in Eoan:
  Triaged
Status in mutter source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in mutter source package in Groovy:

  -----