Since 10 days the same effect (copy/paste broken) is visible in Ubuntu
18.04, also outside from Libre Office. Copy to clipboard is shown in
Libreoffice (blinking border arround copied cells visible), but paste
does not work. Is this the same bug or is there any other bug known for
this effect.

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  [X11] copy/paste (clipboard) is broken in Ubuntu 19.10 & 20.04 (see
  comment 93)

Status in LibreOffice:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mutter:
  Unknown
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mutter source package in Eoan:
  Triaged
Status in mutter source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in mutter source package in Groovy:

  [ Impact ]

  I'm running LibreOffice 6.3.2.2 on Ubuntu 19.10.

  In this environment, copy/cut/paste often fails.  Specifically, the
  paste command sometimes does not paste the text that was cut/copied
  most recently.  Instead, it pastes text that was cut/copied at some
  prior time.

  [ Test case ]

  1. Use use libreoffice writer/calc
  2. Copy text around
  3. Paste it and ensure it always work

  [ Regression potential ]

  Copy/paste won't work as expected, for non-text types

  -----

  I use LibreOffice Writer a lot, and I now see this problem very often, i.e.
many times every day.

  There is some discussion of the problem here:

     https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/213510/copypaste-issues-
  libreoffice-calc/

  Several posters there say that they are also using Ubuntu 19.10.

  Ubuntu 19.10 includes Mutter 3.34, which has a new clipboard manager:

     https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=GNOME-3.34
  -Clipboard-Manager

  It seems like that could be related.