** Tags removed: md5sum

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  gnome archive manager incorrect handling of jar repositories

Status in file-roller package in Ubuntu:

  I found out archive manager deals incorrectly with jar archives, by
  incorrectly I found out these two bugs:

  1. archive manager permits duplicate jar files while a jar with a duplicate
file returns the error: duplicate entry: some/class.class
  2. if you open two jar files and copy a folder with many class files into the
other jar, some files won't get copied.

  I realize the above is a little too generic however I have a simple
  way to reproduce the error: download the jgroups jar library from
  sourceforge (jgroups-3.3.0.Alpha2.jar), extract the jar file into a
  folder, recompress the jar file into a new jar file
  jgroups-3.3.0.Alpha2_new.jar now do a md5sum of the two files and they
  will be different.

  If you analyze the two archives file per file you'll see gnome
  archiver will have missed some files and duplicated some others.