"In 20.04 :
-> Spotify (snap store version 1.1.26.501.gbe11e53b-15) has the same problem
-> others apps I tested (Firefox, Chromium, VLC, Totem) do not have the problem"

In addition, I created a brand new user on my system to reproduce the bug, but
he could not see RAOP sinks. So I can't see if the bug is happening.
Regarding this, all is greyed out in "paprefs" for the new user and my main
user (see screenshot attached). The only difference is that "Make discoverable
Apple AirTunes sound devices available locally" is pre-ticked for my main user,
and pre-"unticked" for the new user. Maybe I should fill another bug report
about this.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2020-06-18 10-26-09.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/1883902/+attachment/5384938/+files/Screenshot%20from%202020-06-18%2010-26-09.png

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  rhythmbox ignores pulseaudio default sink and outputs sound on random
  device

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

  rhythmbox:
    Installed: 3.4.4-1ubuntu2
    Candidate: 3.4.4-1ubuntu2

  What I expect to happen :

  When I launch rhythmbox, I expect it to use the default pulseaudio
  sink. (Which can be defined in pavucontrol or with set-default-sink in
  /etc/pulse/default.pa ).

  What happened instead :

  when I launch rhythmbox, it outputs sound to a random device (in my
  case : either a RAOP sink in my living-room, or another RAOP sink in
  my kitchen. Never my local soundcard)

  If I correct the output sink (with pavucontrol or pactl) the problem
  is fixed... until I quit and restart rhythmbox.

  I did not have this problem with Ubuntu 19.10 / Rhythmbox
  3.4.3-2ubuntu1

  In 20.04 :
  -> Spotify (snap store version 1.1.26.501.gbe11e53b-15) has the same problem
  -> others apps I tested (Firefox, Chromium, VLC, Totem) do not have the
problem

  I already tried to delete $HOME/.config/pulse with no improvement.