*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 418192 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/418192
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 418192, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.
** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Low
** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 418192
Nautilus can't open sftp location if public key is changed
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1884942
Title:
Nautilus doesn't provide a way to handle changed SSH key
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I rebuilt one of my machines from scratch which means that the ssh key
has changed. While I can connect to that machine from the command line
via ssh, if I try to connect to it via Nautilus all I get is a "Host
key verification failed" error. When using the command line I get
notified which line in known_hosts is the offending one so I can
remove it if it is legit. Nautilus doesn't report the offending line.
Is there a way to force a connect? Or at least get Nautilus to report
the offending line in known_hosts? Otherwise I have to remove the
known_hosts file but this is not a good solution.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1884942/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp