*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 418192 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/418192
Thanks for pointing to the other bug report. Looks like the OP did
create a bug in the Gnome bugzilla,
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=612103, but the last comment
on it is from 2014 so I guess they will not be fixing it.
** Bug watch added: bugzilla.gnome.org/ #612103
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=612103
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1884942
Title:
Nautilus doesn't provide a way to handle changed SSH key
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I rebuilt one of my machines from scratch which means that the ssh key
has changed. While I can connect to that machine from the command line
via ssh, if I try to connect to it via Nautilus all I get is a "Host
key verification failed" error. When using the command line I get
notified which line in known_hosts is the offending one so I can
remove it if it is legit. Nautilus doesn't report the offending line.
Is there a way to force a connect? Or at least get Nautilus to report
the offending line in known_hosts? Otherwise I have to remove the
known_hosts file but this is not a good solution.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1884942/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp