Pau Iranzo, as mentioned the issue you are reporting is an upstream one
and it would be nice if somebody having it could send the bug to the
developers of the software by following the instructions at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport . If you have done so,
please tell us the number of the upstream bug (or the link), so we can
add a bugwatch that will inform us about its status. Thanks in advance.

** Also affects: df-libreoffice

** Changed in: df-libreoffice

  Missing language on LibreOffice -Catalan (Valencian)-

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Incomplete
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Won't Fix
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “libreoffice-l10n” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: libreoffice

  I'm the main responsible for the Catalan (Valencian) translation of
  the LibreOffice suite. This language is using at this moment the code
  ca-xv, but it's missing on the Ubuntu Natty packages, even though it
  can be downloaded from the official LibO website.

  Could you please add this language to the Ubuntu Natty packages?

  Thanks