new revision is available with the interface available again

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  removable-media interface missing but useful to access shared profiles

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Release:      20.04
  thunderbird 74.8.1 - channel lastest/stable
  I try to connect to an exist profile in a ntfs partition.
  But the "Read/write files on removable storage device option" is missing in
permissions.
  I can't launch thunderbird with a profile located in a mnt (ntfs partition)
device.

  Thunderbird does not have auto-connect of removable-media, and i can't
  connect it manually with:

  snap connect thunderbird:removable-media