Could you please run `apport-collect 1908082` to attach relevant debug
information to this bug? Thanks!
** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1908082
Title:
Ubuntu Firefox is 15% slower than Flatpak Firefox for speedometer
benchmark
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Steps to reproduce:
I installed Firefox Flatpak
(https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.mozilla.firefox) and Chrome.
I executed closed all apps and processes and one by one I executed
Speedometer test (https://browserbench.org/Speedometer2.0/) in each
browser 3 times. I took the max score for reach browser out of the 3
executions of the test.
Actual results:
Results
100.3 - Firefox Flatpak
85.42 - FIrefox DEB (pre-installd from the store)
100.3 - Google Chrome
The preinstalled DEB package Firefox was slower than both Firefox
Flatpak and Chrome
Expected results:
I expected Firefox DEB and Firefox Flatpak to have the same results.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/1908082/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp