Public bug reported:

Lenovo ideapad 730s touchpad wrist detection does not work.
I have tried both synaptics and libinput drivers.  The libinput driver's scroll
coasting does not work.  With the synaptics driver, using synclient to set
PalmDetect=1 has no effect.
In KDE's touchpad settings, pressure-dependant motion, sensitivity, and palm
detection are all greyed out.

I am running kubuntu 20.10 and the 5.11 kernel.
>From evtest:
/dev/input/event4:      MSFT0001:00 04F3:30BC Mouse
/dev/input/event5:      MSFT0001:00 04F3:30BC Touchpad

** Affects: xserver-xorg-input-libinput (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-libinput in Ubuntu.

  lenovo ideapad 730s touchpad wrist detection not working

Status in xserver-xorg-input-libinput package in Ubuntu:

  Lenovo ideapad 730s touchpad wrist detection does not work.
  I have tried both synaptics and libinput drivers.  The libinput driver's
scroll coasting does not work.  With the synaptics driver, using synclient to
set PalmDetect=1 has no effect.
  In KDE's touchpad settings, pressure-dependant motion, sensitivity, and palm
detection are all greyed out.

  I am running kubuntu 20.10 and the 5.11 kernel.
  From evtest: