Public bug reported:

Using the daily iso, but the same with focal, groovy, hirsute.

When I choose a new locale, Occitan, it gets installed and everything.
But when I click the Regional formats tab to choose Occitan from France, the
overview is buggy.
Here with Ubuntu Mate, but the same everywhere else it's the same.
I have to restart, maybe log out and in again would be enough, to have the
correct display.

** Affects: language-selector (Ubuntu)

** Tags: format language locale missing

** Attachment added: "VirtualBox_Ubuntu MATE_24_09_2021_16_02_37.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1945513/+attachment/5529150/+files/VirtualBox_Ubuntu%20MATE_24_09_2021_16_02_37.png

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  Error when changing regional format

Status in language-selector package in Ubuntu: