** No longer affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-session (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-session in Ubuntu.

  Unity7 crashes on Jammy with 22.04's gnome-session version

Status in gnome-session package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Unity7 seems to crash on 22.04 when logging in after installing Ubuntu
  (it works fine in the live session). I then tried installing the 21.10
  gnome-session package on 22.04 and Unity7 then worked perfectly fine.
  Also, XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP is set to GNOME instead of
  "Unity:7;Unity:ubuntu" with the Jammy version, which is really
  unexpected and might be causing these issues.

  seb128 and 3vin1o: Neither I nor Khurshid are sure about what has
  changed between the two packages, and I think this is a critical bug.