** Description changed:

  Impact
  ------
  There is a new bugfix release in the stable 42 series.

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/blob/42.5/NEWS

  The version currently in Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS is 42.4

  Test Case
  ---------
  Complete all the test cases at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/TestPlans/GNOMEShell

  What Could Go Wrong
  -------------------
  GNOME Shell is the heart of the Ubuntu desktop experience.

  A severe enough bug could mean that people are unable to use their
  desktop version of Ubuntu.

  Smaller bugs could interrupt people's workflows.

  GNOME Shell is included in the GNOME micro release exception

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates/GNOME
+
+ Other Info
+ ----------
+ I also cherry-picked a fix from kinetic:
+ gsettings org.gnome.settings-daemon.peripherals.mouse
+ no longer exists in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS so I updated the apport script to stop
trying to report customizations for that gsettings schema.

  Update gnome-shell to 42.5

Status in gnome-shell source package in Jammy:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Impact
  ------