Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:

* Is this reproducible?
* If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug?
which version of gwibber and ubuntu are you using ?
This will help us to find and resolve the problem.

** Changed in: gwibber (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/847313

Title:
  When I input my Twitter or Facebook information to the broadcast
  acconts page, it doesn't register it. I therefore get no messages on
  the "Social Client" page.

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Also I downloaded this version of Ubuntu with my Parallels 7 virtual
  machine and I guess it is the latest Ubuntu. I keeps asking me for the
  password for the key chain but I never put one in so how do I find the
  password?

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gwibber/+bug/847313/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to