Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:

* Is this reproducible?
* If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug?
* what you want to  send to twitter ? means ?
This will help us to find and resolve the problem.

** Changed in: gwibber (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/846271

Title:
  Cannot reliably send to Twitter when only Twitter account enabled

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I am trying to send to Twitter, when yesterday Gwibber suddenly broke.
  Was suddenly unable to send to hashtags and @-accounts. I am also
  unable to send to Twitter if ONLY Twitter is enabled, but only when I
  can send to Facebook as well - obviously I don't want to clutter
  Facebook with tweets a lot of the time.

  I removed and readded the Gwibber system to my computer via Ubuntu
  Software Centre, but this didn't resolve the issue.

  Or not without sending several test messages and toggling Facebook
  sending.  Something is weird...

  Please fix ASAP.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gwibber/+bug/846271/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to