I have tried to make a backtrace. It wasn't so difficult than I thought.

I can't get any further than step 4 on this page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace
Nautilus turn black when I right click a file and the rest of the system also
hangs so it isn't possible to further with the steps.

  File browser hangs after a while

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Since friday (after some updates) the file browser hangs after a while. It
was also not posible to select files from the desktop anymore.
  Friday I was using Ubuntu 11.10 32 bit. Because Ubuntu wasn't ussable anymore
I have installed Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit. But now I have the same problem.
  I have just restart the computer that I  can fill this bug before the
computer will have this problem agean.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu4.1
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64