If you replied to this thread, either everyone, only myself, or only Ian
would have them (depending on which message you replied to and if you
replied-all).

None of the above is true, so you must not have sent them. We've got them
now though, thanks.

Zach J. Elko
Ball State University Unified Technology Support
Certified Hardware & Software Technician